The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) is the admission service for students applying to university.This section is for Withernsea High School Students who are taking part in the UCAS process. It provides updates and information that may be helpful when applying for university.
Student guide to UCAS references
• You will need one copy of the form for each course you are studying. i.e - if you are studying three A-Levels, you will need three forms.
• Complete a copy of the form for each of the subjects you are studying. (You only need to fill in the yellow section at the top of the form)
• Save the form so that your name and the subject you are applying for is in the filename. i.e. - if your name is Jane Smith and you are sending the form to your maths teacher the filename would be smithjmaths.
• Email the form to the relevant subject teacher given below.
• Your teachers will then complete the forms and return them to Mr Bedson.
• If you have any problems, please see Mrs Copeman or Mr Bedson.
• These forms need to be sent out to your teachers by: Monday 3rd October 2016