Download the official My Ed app and keep up-to-date with information about all aspects of your child's school life, from attendance through to their behaviour record.
The app is FREE and available for both Apple and Android devices. Simply go to your relevant app store, search My Ed and download it to your device.
1) - When prompted, type Withernsea High School in to the search box.
2) - Register your details. You will be asked for your name, mobile telephone number and email address.
3) - An activation code will be sent free of charge to your mobile phone. Once received, please type this code in to the box on screen.
4) - Remember to click 'Allow' when asked about notifications. This will enable the sending and receiving of FREE messages between you and the school.
Safe, secure and easy to use, My Ed contains lots of powerful tools within it to make your life easier and help you as a parent ensure that your child receives the best education possible.
Following feedback from current users, we have recently updated the app and resolved a number of technical issues which prevented some content from being updated properly – in particular the news items, key dates and contacts.
Shown below is the 'My School' dashboard. This is the view you will have when you first open the app:
The 'My School' dashboard lets you quickly access information such as holiday dates, staff contacts, selected news items from the school website and useful resources and guidance.
The 'Messaging' tab allows the sending and receiving of secure messages between you and the school. Student absence can also be reported directly via the messaging service.
Once authorised by the school, the 'My Students' tab will give you access to your child's information. From this tab you will be able to view their:
• Timetable of lessons
• Attendance record
• Achievement information (house points)
• Behaviour record
For further general information about the My Ed app, please visit www.myedschoolapp.com
For specific school and student related enquiries regarding the app, please contact Mr S Petrow (Systems Information
Manager) on 01964 613133 or email@example.com