As part of National Careers and Apprenticeship Week, we are delighted to be hosting a Careers Fair in school next Monday, 6th March.
The fair will be open to the public between 3.30pm and 5.30pm in the main hall and will offer visitors an excellent opportunity to meet representatives from local companies and training providers, who will be on hand to deliver information regarding job and training opportunities.
Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students will be given the opportunity to visit the exhibition during school time, with members of the community, parents and younger students (Key Stage 3) invited to attend from 3.30pm to 5.30pm.
Please click ‘Read more’ for a list of organisations who will be in attendance:
• McArthur Dean (Apprenticeships and training in Human Resources, Business Admin, IT and Customer Service)
• Chamber Training (Apprenticeships in Business Admin, IT, Customer Service, Warehousing and distribution, Health and social care, Refrigeration / air conditioning, Hairdressing)
• Babcock International
• Whitby Fishing Industry Training Centre
• Neil Hudgell Solicitors
• AAA Apprenticeships
• SALT Architects / School of Architecture
• Hull College
• HCUK (Training and Apprenticeships)
• Bishop Burton College
• Cranswick Country Foods
• Soper Group
• CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
• Learning Skills Partnership
• GTA Motor Group
• East Riding of Yorkshire Council (Longonmoveon)
There will also be a presentation to parents at 4.00pm by the North Yorkshire Business and Education Partnership regarding Apprenticeships.