Geography is the perfect subject for students who live in Holderness to study, we have so many physical and human processes operating around us. As Key Stage 3 geographers we are keen to explore these processes through classroom and fieldwork based learning.
The requirements of the National Curriculum are taught through a series of geographical questions. All students will:
• Understand the processes the key physical and human geographical features of the world.
• Be competent a wide range of geographical skills and interpret a range of sources.
• Communicate geographical information in a variety of ways, including through maps, numerical and quantitative skills and writing at length.
What will I learn?
|Year 7||Year 8|
• Living in the UK.
• Living with volcanoes!
• Gap year tour.
• I can read maps!
• Fair Food.
• Our eroding coastline.
• Living with earthquakes.
• The changing lives of the Inuit,
• Rivers at work.
• Changing populations.
• Weather and climate.
• Can we guarantee the energy security of the UK?