If you are going to be one of the inventors of tomorrow then you will enjoy this opportunity to experiment with electricity and switches in designing a range of electronic products.
You will complete the course with a wider knowledge of Electronics that will bring to life the maths and science that you have learned elsewhere in school. Most of all you will develop a deeper understanding of the world around you and how it works.
What will I learn?
|Year 7 - Electronic circuit design and production|
Electronics amazingly broad and versatile. Even just basic studies will provide you with wide range of skills including:
• Designing and making your own circuits.
• Building and testing inputs and outputs in switching circuits.
• Working with electronic logic.
• Acquiring Computer Aided Engineering skills.
|Year 8 - Working with levers and cams in a practical setting|
• Collaborative designing skills
• Looking at how machines work and how movement is created
• Develop practical making skills
• Use portable and fixed machinery
• Make great models of mechanical systems